"Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13
Due to the large number or requests to perform wedding ceremonies made upon the Pastors of our staff and due to the busy schedule of the church, The Journey has adopted the following policies for facilities and staff pastors regarding performing wedding ceremonies:
- Journey Pastors and facilities are available to perform wedding ceremonies when both parties are church members, attendees and personal friends only.
- Journey pastors will only consider marrying a Christian man and a Christian woman in holy matrimony.
- Previously scheduled church events take priority over a request to preside at a wedding. Pastors are also unable to conduct wedding ceremonies on Sundays.
- To be married by a Journey Pastor, a couple is required to commit to premarital counseling – which usually consists of full participation in one semester of a growth group and a minimum of 3, one-hour premarital counseling sessions with a pastor.
- As a general rule, Journey Pastors are only available for weddings in the South Florida area. Special provisions need to be arranged for exceptions.
Wedding Interest Form
If you would like to hold your wedding at The Journey Church, or request one of The Journey’s Pastors to preside at your wedding, please fill out the form below and click submit. One of our staff will be in touch with you shortly.